Thank you to each and everyone of our donors who helped us to meet (and exceed!!) our fundraising goal of $5,000 for Chuckwagon repairs! Stay tuned for further updates and if you haven’t donated there is still a chance (and so many more things we can do!)
- Work starts on world’s longest coastal walking route
- California Coastal Cleanup Day coming Saturday, needs volunteers in Sonoma County
- Highway 1 no longer in danger of falling into the sea at Piedras Blancas
- Martins Beach: Key vote could force billionaire Vinod Khosla to sell public route to beach he closed
- A tech billionaire blocked public beach access. A court just forced him to open it up.