Ways to Give
Coastwalk California is the only non-profit organization dedicated to protecting and ensuring completion of the California Coastal Trail. We are a grassroots community of donors, members and volunteers.
Our work would not be possible without your support.
Make a Donation
Help us build and steward the 1,200 mile ribbon of protection along the California coast.
Your donation supports these programs:
- Youth Coastal Trail Stewardship Camps that provide opportunities for underserved and at-risk youth to experience the coast and become coastal stewards
- Resources that provide user-friendly information for people who want to visit the CCT
- Ensure alignment of the Coastal Trail and public access along the entire California coast
- The CCTA GIS mapping data hub to assist in Coastal Trail Planning
- Coordinate Coastal Cleanup Day to remove harmful marine debris and engage volunteers in citizen science to inform coastal preservation policies.
Become a member
Receive early notice and member-only discounts on Coastwalks and support our work.
New Membership Benefits for 2019!
- Advance notice by email of the Coastwalk season of guided hikes
- Discounted registration fees for Coastwalk members
- Quarterly Newsletter updating members of important coastal issues and Trail projects
- A Coastwalk/CCTA window decal
- Knowing you belong to a growing family of Coastwalk supporters who are saving our coast … one step at a time!
- Memberships make a great gift.
Gifts of membership or donations to Coastwalk make the perfect present. Give the gift of Coastwalk in honor/memory of a loved one or on behalf of someone on your list! We will send a message acknowledging your gift to the name and address you provide!
If you have questions about making contributions to Coastwalk, we’re here to help!
Call 707.829.6689 or email us
We can assist you with questions regarding donations, memberships, corporate partnerships, foundations, and gifts through your estate.