Log Into Your Coastwalk Account Here
Coastwalk California is the only non-profit organization dedicated to protecting and ensuring completion of the California Coastal Trail. We are a grassroots community of donors, members and volunteers.
Our work would not be possible without your support.
Already A Coastwalk Member?
Your Membership supports these programs:
- Youth Marine Debris Education Program that educates youth about the impacts waste has on our ocean, beaches, & wildlife and teaches them how to be a part of the solution
- Resources that provide user-friendly information for people who want to visit the CCT
- Ensure alignment of the Coastal Trail and public access along the entire California coast
- The CCTA GIS mapping data hub to assist in Coastal Trail Planning
- Coordinate Coastal Cleanup Day to remove harmful marine debris and engage volunteers in citizen science to inform coastal preservation policies.