Can you imagine a four-lane freeway running from Petaluma to Jenner, built to service high-density subdivisions blanketing the scenic blufftops between Bodega Bay and the Russian River, and permanent closure of a swath of shoreline to block off access by the public?
- Sonoma County ALERT -You Can Shape the Future of your Coast on July 17
- Close to Home: Coastal protection threatened where it started
- Exclusive Hollister Ranch beach finally opening to public – SFGATE
- Court issues new ruling regarding Hollister Ranch, paving way for public access to the area’s beaches
- Action Alert!! Please Share Widely! The HOLLISTER RANCH COASTAL ACCESS PROGRAM (HRCAP) will be reviewed on THURSDAY, Nov. 18, 2021 by the CALIFORNIA COASTAL COMMISSION!