Calling the situation “outrageous” and “a flagrant violation of the law,” the California Coastal Commission voted unanimously to issue a notice of violation and a cease-and-desist order to an Ontario Ridge property owner who installed fences, gates and signs that blocked access to a popular hiking trail.
- Sonoma County ALERT -You Can Shape the Future of your Coast on July 17
- Close to Home: Coastal protection threatened where it started
- Exclusive Hollister Ranch beach finally opening to public – SFGATE
- Court issues new ruling regarding Hollister Ranch, paving way for public access to the area’s beaches
- Action Alert!! Please Share Widely! The HOLLISTER RANCH COASTAL ACCESS PROGRAM (HRCAP) will be reviewed on THURSDAY, Nov. 18, 2021 by the CALIFORNIA COASTAL COMMISSION!