THANK-YOU to the volunteers who came out in the rain to Shell Beach on Saturday, September 18 for Coastal Cleanup Day! And a super big thank-you to all the Coastal Cleanup Day participants for showing up on such a soggy day to Protect Your Happy Place! Sign up for year-round cleanups with the Coastwalk Cleanup Crew. Check out our resource pages for information on how to safely perform cleanups and learn about the Cleanswell app. and how to record the marine debris you remove from the Coast!
- COVID-19’s Climate Impact and the Repercussions We Must Face
- Action Alert!! Please Share Widely! The HOLLISTER RANCH COASTAL ACCESS PROGRAM (HRCAP) will be reviewed on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2021 by the CALIFORNIA COASTAL COMMISSION!
- Thank-You Coastal Cleanup Day Volunteers & Participants
- New Beach makeover: How San Mateo County plans to transform Tunitas Creek Beach into a visitor-friendly beachfront park
- As a child, he sneaked onto a secret Malibu beach. 50 years later, the fence finally came down