Coastwalk provides resources for trail users including maps, podcasts and information that will enhance the user’s experience. The Trail is used by millions in various ways at different locations. It provides healthy and free outdoor recreation for all.
- New Beach makeover: How San Mateo County plans to transform Tunitas Creek Beach into a visitor-friendly beachfront park
- As a child, he sneaked onto a secret Malibu beach. 50 years later, the fence finally came down
- Sonoma County Regional Parks adds another open space jewel along the coast
- First California Coastal Trail Map Will Help Complete the 1,230-Mile-Long Trail
- New Park and Open Space Preserve Coming to Sonoma Coast Ag + Open Space Transfers 335 Acres of Protected Land to Regional Parks