Coastwalk California works with its partners, the Coastal Conservancy, the Coastal Commission, State Parks and others, to complete the California Coastal Trail. The Trail is more than sixty percent complete and will run unbroken from Oregon to Mexico.
- COVID-19’s Climate Impact and the Repercussions We Must Face
- Action Alert!! Please Share Widely! The HOLLISTER RANCH COASTAL ACCESS PROGRAM (HRCAP) will be reviewed on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2021 by the CALIFORNIA COASTAL COMMISSION!
- Thank-You Coastal Cleanup Day Volunteers & Participants
- New Beach makeover: How San Mateo County plans to transform Tunitas Creek Beach into a visitor-friendly beachfront park
- As a child, he sneaked onto a secret Malibu beach. 50 years later, the fence finally came down