Public access to the coastline is guaranteed by California law. Coastwalk monitors access issues and helps ensure that the public can respectfully enjoy all that it has to offer.
- New Beach makeover: How San Mateo County plans to transform Tunitas Creek Beach into a visitor-friendly beachfront park
- As a child, he sneaked onto a secret Malibu beach. 50 years later, the fence finally came down
- Sonoma County Regional Parks adds another open space jewel along the coast
- First California Coastal Trail Map Will Help Complete the 1,230-Mile-Long Trail
- New Park and Open Space Preserve Coming to Sonoma Coast Ag + Open Space Transfers 335 Acres of Protected Land to Regional Parks