Saturday, September 21st. The largest volunteer event in California in 2012 more than 70,000 volunteers picked up over 1.3 million pounds of debris. Look below for more details and registration link!
- COVID-19’s Climate Impact and the Repercussions We Must Face
- Action Alert!! Please Share Widely! The HOLLISTER RANCH COASTAL ACCESS PROGRAM (HRCAP) will be reviewed on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2021 by the CALIFORNIA COASTAL COMMISSION!
- Thank-You Coastal Cleanup Day Volunteers & Participants
- New Beach makeover: How San Mateo County plans to transform Tunitas Creek Beach into a visitor-friendly beachfront park
- As a child, he sneaked onto a secret Malibu beach. 50 years later, the fence finally came down