Coastwalk California was awarded a new grant from the State Coastal Conservancy. Board members voted in favor of the new grant in mid-October 2012. This grant will fund a collaborative effort to build a network of coastal cities, counties and stakeholders that own a strand of the trail. This network will share Trail information and resources, working together to complete the California Coastal Trail.
- Sonoma County ALERT -You Can Shape the Future of your Coast on July 17
- Close to Home: Coastal protection threatened where it started
- Exclusive Hollister Ranch beach finally opening to public – SFGATE
- Court issues new ruling regarding Hollister Ranch, paving way for public access to the area’s beaches
- Action Alert!! Please Share Widely! The HOLLISTER RANCH COASTAL ACCESS PROGRAM (HRCAP) will be reviewed on THURSDAY, Nov. 18, 2021 by the CALIFORNIA COASTAL COMMISSION!